This weekend Dick & Dora:
1. Paired up all the odd socks in the airing cupboard. This job is usually reserved for Nana when she visits (she loves it, really!) but she is going away for 3 MONTHS, and stocks were getting low ...;
2. Dug in the garden;
3. Slept in till 7.40 am. This is a big deal at D&D HQ - there's a baby in their midst. There was a slight interruption at 5 am for a quick rendition of 3 little ducks ("wak wak wak"), but that's ok;
4. Played around with some old work to make new "On Parade" medals (see Dick's fancy packaging in the previous post). It was Anzac Day after all;
5. Cooked Pad Thai and Moule Frit (2 separate meals, mind);
6. Packed up stock - new work on its way to Kids in Berlin in North Melbourne;
7. Went to the park ... saw a friend ... moved Dick's day job office ... looked at some art;
8. Gave the job jar a damn good shake and powered through a whole heap of things you just would not be interested in.
Just collapsing now.
When we're King (and Queen) of the world, we're making 3 day weekends compulsory.